Monday, September 28, 2009

Day One

Our story begins one fateful evening whilst I was revisiting the good old Chuck Norris top 100 jokes. I decided that with the chatter online and my love for stupid jokes that Statham needs to be the next contender for "Most Bad-Ass Human." I love the Norris jokes but don't you agree they're a little dated?
So, in one of my renowned drunken texting stints, I decided Jason Statham is the obvious choice to take over Chuck's title. Many would argue that Vin Diesel is runner-up, but come on...he is way too easy to make fun of. Statham is far and away more bad-ass than Diesel. Even the name Diesel is whack... he doesn't power any kind of vehicle nor is he better for the environment than anyone else, right?
This blog will be the forum in which my three brothers and myself put our pieces of knowledge down to show that Jason Statham is extraordinarily bad-ass and could possibly be the "Most Bad-Ass Human" alive today. I hope you will be convinced by these tidbits of information.
Enjoy!

Edit: Thought we should probably add a disclaimer that everything on this site is a joke and not meant to be factual or offensive to anyone. So if you can't take a joke, we'll have Mr. Statham come kick you in the face. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Bar none, the most bad-ass human on the face of the Earth. Little known fact... his moves are actually documentaries. This stuff just happens to Jason Stathom and we have the privilege of watching it unfold.

    ReplyDelete