Saturday, October 10, 2009

Breaking News

Hollywood, CA. Just announced yesterday, in one of the biggest movie franchise mergers in history, Jason Statham will be starring in a new film scheduled to begin production in late 2010. The new film is reported to be a smash up of Statham's other high grossing films to be the end-all-be-all action flick. The working title "Transporter of Death: All Cranked Up" was leaked by an industry top official who claimed that "there will be a lot of driving, crashing and fighting... And probably some sex."
Script details were vague but we did find out the plot will include Statham driving a hitman to a contract killing in post apocalyptic Canada while piloting an armoured and weaponized vehicle. The hitman will also have injected Statham's charecter with a toxin that makes him have to jumpstart his heart every so often with adrenalin.
Currently up for grabs is the lead female role, who could be written in as a competing assasin driving to kill the same person as Statham's hitman. Top of the list is Evangeline Lilly from tv's "Lost."
With the success of the Transporter and Crank series along with Statham's 2008 hit "Death Race" we are sure that the movie-going public will flock to theaters to check out this thrill ride.
Jason Statham was unable to comment on this news, but we expect a huge media campaign to begin early 2011.
-P

2 comments:

  1. Holy fucking shit... that's all I have to say. This is bigger then the underground news regarding the Alex Trebeck thriller, "Jeopardy: What is Death?" staring Matt Damon as Jason Bourne in his return to the big screen. The only thing that can top mashing Jason Bourne with Will Hunting is Chev Chelios with Frank Martin. Uhhh...Oh no... I just shit a little. Happy and confused right now... I need a moment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what happened to this movie. I would certainly want to see Jason Statham as Frank Martin again in another Transporter movie! I'm still looking forward to a Dodge in that series. I'm really into Dodge cars and jeeps to the point that I look for a Dodge dealer Edmonton has for some cool new models or some slick used cars. I hope I that the Dodge dealers in Edmonton have the model I want. It's either a Viper, or a Caravan for me. Haha!

    ReplyDelete